Labette County

Parsons Foursquare Church

98 East Main St. Parsons, KS 67357
620-423-3004 or 620-421-2251
Thursday (by appointment only)
ID required for food assistance (must be resident of Labette County)
Clients can receive food assistance once a calendar month and must provide a photo ID and current water gas or electric bill.
Pantry and Senior CSFP Boxes. For CSFP (For Ages 60+), call 316-265-3663 for application

St. Paul’s Food Pantry

522 5th Street, Oswego, KS 67356
620-795-4887 or 240-475-5207
Monday through Thursday from 10am-5pm
No ID Required
Clients can receive food assistance once every two weeks